How to Commission
- We are happy to issue designs for all projects, and two revisions can be made with client feedback. Subsquent drawings and/or renders are chargable at 10% of the total project cost if for any reason the commission is not completed. All designs, whether produced or not remain the intellectual property of Jacob Marks.
- All items are currently being handmade in our London workshop. Whilst we endeavour to be as efficient and accommodating as possible, lead times will vary depending on the time of year and size of project so please enquire first.
- To ensure both parties are protected, a 50% deposit is required at the start of each project, with the remaining 50% payable once all good have been delivered/ installed.
- Prices are based on a fixed day rate, plus materials.
Delivery & Installation
- We provide a delivery and installation service across the UK for an additional fee. International shipping is also a possibility but please enquire first.
- We're confident in the quality of our pieces and so that why all items are guaranteed for life for damage or breaks as a result of our construction. We do however not cover damage resulting from improper use, or general wear and tear, and so any repair or maint
if they if breaks and is my fault (not if used imporperly) damage as a result of wear and tear not cover